Got to Get to Germany!

A quick trip to Deutschland

Friday, July 07, 2006

Berlin,Berlin we are falling off Berlin.

This is going to be short as the Internet Cafe is sehr Heiss. Very hot! Brian your comments are awesome. Thank you Tony on the song info. Did the bike tour in Berlin - sites, beirgarten and nudist park...I am a sensing a theme here in Germany. For some reason finding a bunch of people interested that I am a Recruiter. Maybe it is the 21% unemployment - Banner Berlin?

I am so ready to come home on one hand - but meeting some nutty people and there is so much to see here. Some drunk English guys were throwing fireworks into a campfire last night. My friend Mike ditched out when they were talking about putting a stick of TNT on the fire. Katie, I will come home in one piece, I promise.

Weather - freakin hot - but storms a brewing.

Songs - The Killers, beatles, and the stones.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I am glad your posts are leaning more towards the "it's time to come home". I was worried in the beginning I might have to go over and get you myself.

love,
k
and pt

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a trip you have had! I can only hope my future adventures could be this wild!
Hope the end of your trip is great and you have a safe ride home!!

D-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home