Got to Get to Germany!

A quick trip to Deutschland

Saturday, July 08, 2006

This is going to be quick as well.

The highlight of today I did hear a David Hasselhoff song. Now I can come home. Sooo, I am thinking Euro MPU tour in an RV? What could go wrong. The campground is strange but very cool. Met some cool people and will post a photo when I get home. We are at the Fan Fest today to watch Deutschland play in the losers game (to determine 3rd and 4th place) but they are still into it.

Did a pub crawl last night and whoa, put it on the life list ya'll. Saw some wierd stuff but met a load of great people. Sorry no links today.

Rained this morning but clear for the game.

Music, heard some BoDeans which is very cool. Johnny Cash doing "One" by U2. Tony L is that out there? 48 hours but a lot more to do. See yall soon.

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Can't wait to see you - make sure you check your email for info about Tom W. meeting you at the airport tomorrow.

Love,
k and pt

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Der General said...

actually my email is down right now so I am not sure I will get my email by tomorrow.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Katie said...

ok so the email was that Tom W. said he would meet you at the airport. I left him a message at home and would recommend you call him when you land. I will leave you a key by the side door in case I am not home yet.

call my cell if you need to. see you soon!

love,
k and pt

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you're blogging song info. It's an interesting lens with which to view your trip.

Oh, and yes, Johnny Cash's version of ONE is out here. I think I may actually have it somewhere...I'll look.

So I guess this is about the end of my living vicariously through you. Have a safe journey home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home