Got to Get to Germany!

A quick trip to Deutschland

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Home.

Just a short post here to say I safefully made it back to Chicago. Thanks to a bunch of great people I met in Deutschland, my family, my friends and especially Katie. I will make one more post as kind of an epilogue and then this blog will be done.

Thanks for everyone for their comments and I look forward to seeing a lot of you at my wedding in August 12th....wait, do I hear the makings of another blog, hmmmmm.

5 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!! A journey of a lifetime from start to finish!!

D-

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Der General said...

D, You are a rockin good friend. It was great having your comments over there.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Perhaps instead of another blog - you could be a guest columnist on 108 North. I am sure in the next few weeks you will have a totally different side to the story.

oh and welcome home from me and the little german

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Hail, and hearty welcome, world traveler. We are glad to have you home again.

Some wise person once remarked that "You have to leave home to find it."

Looking forward to your guest columns at 108 North. Oh, and that other thing coming up.

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home